Course Price: £175
Booking Fee: £50
This Eastern bamboo massage training course is perfect if you want to offer your clients a unique and effective treatment with a wow factor whilst preventing certain areas and conditions. The bamboo kit is lightweight and easy to clean, making it ideal for every therapist wherever you work!
Bamboo massage is a form of deep tissue massage, kneading the muscles to work out tension and muscular dysfunction to deliver a fabulous therapeutic and relaxing massage. Bamboo massage soothes sore muscles, increases circulation and aids a sense of deep relaxation. Like Swedish massage, the pace and pressure can be adapted to suit the client’s needs. Working so deep into the muscles has never been easier nor as much fun!
- History and concept of Eastern Bamboo Massage
- Effects and Benefits of Bamboo
- Contra-indications and Client Consultation
- Aftercare Advice
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Professional Ethics
- Contents of the kit and how to look after your kit
- Step by step Eastern Bamboo Massage Routine and adaption
- Retail and Marketing Advice
- Question and Answer Session
Bamboo has been introduced into rituals for life energy for thousands of years. Today, these ancient rituals have been reintroduced by modern spas and salons through bamboo massage therapy. This form of massage can be offered as a deep tissue massage and is perfect for therapists who struggle to apply a deep pressure for their clients.
Please note that you must hold a massage qualification to attend.
THE BOOKING FEE DOES GET DEDUCTED OFF THE TOTAL COST