Course Price: £200
Booking Fee: £50
Includes FREE LED Mask
LED facial masks use colour light therapy (UV-free) in specific wavelengths via tiny LED bulbs to increase facial blood circulation and promote collagen production, skin healing, and acne reduction.
The best LED face masks include at least 2 important wavelengths: red and blue. People turn to LED therapy to fix skin problems such as acne or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Red – Anti-aging: Combats wrinkles and increases collagen production.
- Blue – Anti-Acne: Eliminates acne causing bacteria and reduces acne.
- Yellow – Reduces Redness: Alleviates inflammation, sunburn and rosacea.
- Cyan – Soothing: Support in reducing the size of swollen capillaries.
- Green – Evens skin tone: Helps even skin tone for a naturally beautiful complexion.
- Orange – Revitalization: Promotes a brighter glow for more radiant skin.
- Purple – Cell Rejuvenation: Increases cellular rejuvenation and regeneration.
- Infra-red – Skin Booster: Penetrates deeper into the skin for a boosted and more amplified treatment.
Please note that you must hold a facial qualification to attend.
THE BOOKING FEE DOES GET DEDUCTED OFF THE TOTAL COST