Course Price: £795 (1Day Course) for qualified in spmu
Booking Fee: £195.00
The treatment is a NO MACHINE micro-pigmentation treatment that creates the illusion of thicker darker lashes and makes eyes look brighter and bigger.
Due to the very gentle technique your clients' should expect minimal swelling and when you have perfected your technique very little or no top up.
What will I learn ?
- You will learn to carry out a simple lash enhancement.
- You will not learn extended flicks, winged liner or wedge liner.
- You will learn the correct needles and techniques to create LUSHLASH lash enhancement and the correct colour pigments to choose for your clients.
- You will also learn treatment contraindications and client pre-care and after-care.
How long is the training ?
We have two different training courses that both include a pre-training practice and home learning pack to get you prepared before you arrive at the academy.
- 1 Day Course: For therapists who are already qualified in microblading or machine micro-pigmentation.
- 2 Day Course: For entry level students with no PMU experience.
Is there a kit included in the training ?
You will get a prelearn practical instruction kit approx 2 weeks before your course then at the training you will receive a starter kit with which you can perform up-to 10 treatments.
You kit includes the following:
- 10 x LUSHLASH hand-tools
- Black Orchid SofTap® Pigment
- Cafe Ole SofTap® Pigment
- Training manual
- Salon promotional postcards with RPL
- Salon promotional poster
- Exceptional product discount on the day of training