Course Price: £200
Booking Fee: £35
Includes FREE Russian Lashes Kit
Russian 3D lashes, “Volume” lashes is a NEW technique that came to North America in 2013 which was developed by master lash artists in Russia and it is now becoming popular all over the world. Volume techniques allow us to apply multiple extensions to ONE isolated natural lash.
The “Russian Volume” technique masterfully achieves this with far thinner lashes than we have typically used. Giving you a fuller, volumised lash line that appears fluffy and soft and maintains the health and safety of our client’s natural lashes.
- What are Russian lashes
- Equipment and Material
- Pick up techniques
- Science behind how many lashes to apply
- Eyelash Curvature, Length & Thickness
- Lash removal
- Tips & tricks
- Patch testing & aftercare
- Hygiene, sterilisation, legislation and law
- PLEASE BE AWARE YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR LASH EXTENSIONS TWEEZERS & A MODEL FROM 1PM
- THE BOOKING FEE DOES GET DEDUCTED OFF THE TOTAL COST
Please be aware that you will be training on live models in the afternoon.
You must have a lash extensions qualification to attend this course.
To attend the Russian lash course we need to see proof that you have completed a semi-permanent/ individual or classic lash course. A L2 beauty certification will not be accepted. You can either email or send via Facebook a photo of the certificate for verification.