Course Price: £250 Inc. kit
Booking Fee: £100
Learn the latest must have injections for all around health & wellbeing
B12 is great for these conditions
- chronic fatigue syndrome,
- chemical, electro or food sensitivities
- Environmental illness
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Neurological Problems, eg Depression, delusion, multiple sclerosis, dementia, development delay, diabetic neuropathy, transient ischemic attacks
- Heart Disease
- Coeliac disease
- Crohn’s disease
Great for general health & to boost immune system
Vitamin C is capable of being an antioxidant and pro-oxidant,
- Skin ageing
- Biotin unlike many other vitamins is not a prescription only medicine and is available to purchase in large quantities and relatively small cost.
- Biotin is vitamin B7, otherwise known as vitamin H. In particular, Biotin supports the metabolic processes, a fancy way of saying that it triggers the reactions needed to turn food into fuel.
- Biotin also boots enzyme production, which in turn supports the metabolization of fat and carbohydrates.
- Biotin injections also support healthy cell growth and the creation of amino acids.
- Amino acids play vital roles in building up proteins (cell strength), so therefore has a great effect on repairing and maintaining skin, hair and nail health.
- Biotin is a B-complex vitamin, also known as B7 or vitamin. Biotin is necessary for cell growth and the production of fatty acids in living organisms.
- 10 x Vitamin C
- 10 x Vitamin B12
- 6 x Biotin
- 30 x Needles
- Box of Cleansing wipes
- Box of gloves
No experience required, but please check with your Insurer.
THE BOOKING FEE DOES GET DEDUCTED OFF THE TOTAL COST